This is the perfect trip for adventurous people who want to explore the water in different ways, as well as for those who want to embark on a journey of self-knowledge and connection with themselves and with nature.
Contact Improvisation on land and water
This practice allows the development of physical abilities and of a creative and spontaneous mind. Each dance expresses a current and improvised encounter in the moment.
Snorkeling and Freediving
Diving practices safely developed and open to all levels of experience, allowing people to discover and enjoy the wonderful underwater world of the Amorgos Island.
Hatha Vinyasa Yoga sessions open to all levels of experience. A unique combination of Pranayamas, Asanas, Mantras and Meditation practices in a Shala with a stunning view.
A “liquid dance” and body listening exercises, through a unique set of tools and aquatic research that help us develop our potential and creative expression.
Boat trips and hiking
Unforgettable moments at sea and on land through little-known trails. Nurturing a deeper connection with nature.
A series of simple movements in the water combined with conscious breathing which take us into a slow-motion meditative dance. It promotes a deep relaxation and increases body awareness.
Monday, 8th October
- Arrival to Amorgos by boat, around 2h00 in the morning.
- Reception at the port by Violeta and Gustavo and transfer to the Hotel.
- Arrival at Aegialis Hotel & SPA to get settled and rest.
- Wake up serenely with the sound of the ocean, breathing the Aegean Sea breeze.
- Enjoy the authenticity of the island.
- Opening circle with our facilitator Violeta Lapa and our teacher Apostolia Papadamaki.
- Movement practice with Apostolia Papadamaki.
- Contemplate the sunset and the magnificent starry sky.
Tuesday, 9th October
- AquaArte and Floating Body session, with Apostolia Papadamaki and Violeta Lapa – in the saltwater pool, specially heated for our group.
- Experience the sensation of moving freely and flowing with the water.
- Contact improvisation dance session in the water.
- Experience the freedom of flying in partnership.
Wednesday, 10th October
- Meditation at dawn, near breathtaking rock formations.
- Silent walk through a little-known trail. Visit to Aglios Pavlos beach. Snorkeling session in turquoise waters and visit to an aquatic cave.
- Freediving introductory session with Dimitris. Boat trip to Nikouria Island.
- Meeting with Vangelis, the herbalist who will show us wild medicinal herbs, as well as some rare species among the 600 different plants of the island. We will get to know his art, natural cosmetics and essential oils.
- Celebrate life. A lovely dinner with dance and Greek music.
Thursday, 11th October
- Free Day. Suggestions:
- Swim in the bay of the beach.
- Be a part of our film about water and deep ecology.
- Visit a fabulous wrecked ship (Manina 3).
- Take time for yourself. Listen to the croaking frogs and feel the smell of sage that fills the air. The day invites you for a break.
- Film session: Watch the underwater dance performance “Drops of Breath”, in the movie theater of our Hotel, in a private screening especially for you! Discussion with Apostolia, Violeta and Gustavo about the values of being one with the Water.
Friday, 12th October
- Today we will visit the most beautiful landscape used as a background for the film “The big blue”, by Luc Besson.
- Visit Agia Anna beach, the best aquatic stage and contemplate the impressive Panagia Hozoviotissana Monastery – one of the oldest buildings in the Cyclades.
- Diving session.
- Lunch in a tavern on the island, where we will meet Theodore and his family.
- Return to the hotel.
- Relaxation session and moment of creation at sunset with Apostolia and Violeta.
Saturday, 13th October
- Access by sea to the shipwreck beach, from the movie “The Big Blue”.
- Participate in an inspiring eco-action.
- Get to know the ARCHELON environmental association, the work they develop in Greece for the protection of sea turtles and their underwater eco-system.
- Return by boat and access to parts of the island that most people cannot access.
- At night, we invite you to take a glowing nocturnal dance in the bioluminescent sea.
Sunday, 14th October
- Meditation at sunrise.
- Dance with your dreams. Expand your breath
- Water session.
- Closing Circle & Celebration at the beach. Here will be the ideal place to finish our work and think about our experiences.
- Feel in Flow and in Harmony. Feel at Home.
- Last dance on the island and opportunity to spend some time together. At night, Gustavo will have a surprise for us at the Hotel.
Monday, 15th October
- It’s time to wake up early, to return to Athens.
- Say goodbye to the group with a heart full of happiness, unforgettable moments and new friends.
- Admire the stunning view. You will most certainly want to come back.